Randoma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randoma

A free random forum with gaming, anime, and manga topics. :D

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alltime favorite game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldWar5
GlaDos
GlaDos
WorldWar5

Status
The Begining :
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue150/150Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
The First Encounter:
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue200/200Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Death Road:

Alltime favorite game Empty
PostSubject: Alltime favorite game   Alltime favorite game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:19 am

My alltime favorite game is, by far, The World Ends With You. Perfect game.

My review for this game...

is a 6/5 Jack Blacks, or 12/10 Peter Griffins.

Gameplay 1/1 or 2/2
You use the touch screen to move around. I don't remember using L or R for anything.

Graphics 1/1 or 2/2
The game takes place in an opposite realm of Japan. The graphics surprised me as I ventured into this game. You polish a Hachiko statue which turns into a monster.

Story 2/1 or 4/2
This is what hit me. No really, it did. You are walking in the streets of modern-day Tokyo, maybe the suburbs, but you have amnesia. You play as a teen named Neku Sakaraba. Neku finds that he has to make a pact with a random person, a chick if you must. The first time you play these games, you travel with the girl. At 7th day playing, you fight a boss. At the end of the first time playing, you find that you are in a parallel universe where you see people, but they don't see you. You find that the reason you play is because you are dead. Yes, you are dead. Everyone in the game is dead.

Also, I am starting the newsletter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/phantomblech3
Ventus BBS
Number III
Ventus BBS

Status
The Begining :
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue0/0Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The First Encounter:
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue2/2Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Alltime favorite game   Alltime favorite game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 pm

I think u should know mine none other than KH

I give it a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/khfanatic3000
WorldWar5
GlaDos
GlaDos
WorldWar5

Status
The Begining :
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue150/150Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
The First Encounter:
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue200/200Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Alltime favorite game   Alltime favorite game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Dude, I give TWEWY a 100 on a scale from 1 to 5. That means a 200 on a scale from 1 to 10.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/phantomblech3
SuperSageta
Number I
SuperSageta

Status
The Begining :
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue0/0Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The First Encounter:
Alltime favorite game Left_bar_bleue2/2Alltime favorite game Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Alltime favorite game   Alltime favorite game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am

I want to play that game so FUCKING bad!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/supersageta
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alltime favorite game   Alltime favorite game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alltime favorite game
Page 1 of 1