Randoma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randoma

A free random forum with gaming, anime, and manga topics. :D

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSageta
Number I
SuperSageta

Status
The Begining :
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The First Encounter:
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue2/2Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Death Road:

Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations    Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 am

Well, Now that i have an awesome team of Lv. 100's i will be announcing a pokemon league.
Here is a list of non-usable pokemon AKA Ubers
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

Uber Moves
Moves that raise evasion
Moves that lower accuracy
Counter and Mirror Coat

Item Clause~You can't have the same item on different pokemon
Pokemon Clause~You can't have two of the same Pokemon
Sleep Clause~You can't cause more than 1 of your opponent's to be asleep at a time
Special Clause~NO HACKED MOVES OR STATS
OHKO Clause~You can't use one hit ko moves
Soul Dew Clause~You can't use a the soul dew item

Soon a pokemon tourney will be comencing:More info at a later time Cool
Also gym leaders will be brought into the league as well Very Happy
There will also be a mini league where no rules apply Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/supersageta
WorldWar5
GlaDos
GlaDos
WorldWar5

Status
The Begining :
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue150/150Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
The First Encounter:
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue200/200Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations    Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:54 pm

so we can use the three birds, the three dogs, the three psychics, and Latios and Latias?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/phantomblech3
SuperSageta
Number I
SuperSageta

Status
The Begining :
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue0/0Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The First Encounter:
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue2/2Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations    Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:55 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
WorldWar5
GlaDos
GlaDos
WorldWar5

Status
The Begining :
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue150/150Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
The First Encounter:
Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Left_bar_bleue200/200Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations    Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Does this mean I have to start training my high level nonlegend pokemon? No I'm just pulling your chain.
Back to top Go down
WorldWar5
GlaDos
GlaDos
WorldWar5

Status
The Begining :
The First Encounter:
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations    Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Also, I will be the dark person of the Pokemon League if you need one. And probably the Water and Psychic type gym Leaders.
Back to top Go down
SuperSageta
Number I
SuperSageta

Status
The Begining :
The First Encounter:
Death Road:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations    Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 pm

well im not sure if we'll do types or not Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations    Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle League Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1